One of the goals we strive for with each project is customer satisfaction, we have won the Australian Achiever Award for “Excellence in Customer Service” in 2007, 2008 and 2009 and have also since been awarded highly recommended in 2010, 2011, 2012 and again in 2013
- We are so grateful for you sharing your vision with us. That has made our garden one of beauty and tranquillity. So happy that you like the gift. I am also appreciative of your gift. Shared kindness is more precious than material things. This is what the experience of working with you and Denny has cemented. Look forward to having you and your wife coming to visit us. Just let us know when you will be available. Kind regards, Glora Marais
Gloria Marais, Wallan
- Thanks for your message today. It was very exciting to come home tonight after a long and tiring day to the sight of my magnificent pond! It looked absolutely beautiful all lit up and the pump bubbling away. There was great excitement in our household and a lot of girly squealing!! We are really happy with how everything has come together and can't wait to show it off to everyone. We have been very impressed with your team: Geoff and his team have done a fantastic job constructing and putting everything together, Russell has been fantastic project managing while you were away and with the selection of the plants. Your original design was just what we needed and we are thrilled with how it has all come together. I drive up the drive with a smile on my face in anticipation of seeing my fabulous new front area. It was definitely worth the wait :-)
Craig and Linda Richards, Montmorency
- We found John's drawings to be very professional and he presented us with quotations for our consideration. We were also very impressed with the sub-contractors he used. They were very pleasant. We felt he was very good value for money. They installed new paving, new decking and paving around the pool and we were very satisfied with the completed job. He has a professional outfit and is easy to deal with."
Doug Wilson, Park Orchards
- When we employed them to landscape our backyard, John French came and sat with me to find out what ideas I had and how I wanted it to look. John arranged everything, he was very professional, friendly and made everything so easy. The sub-contractors he used were very nice people. There were no problems whatsoever and they did a sensational job."
Andrew and Andrea Cook, Eltham
- What stood out was John's communication skills. He has kept us informed at every stage of the project and will discuss any issues until a compromise is reached. The result has been better than expected and the budget we set him has been adhered to. We had the front, sides and back landscaped and a driveway and paths put in and John has been very professional throughout. His customer service is spot on and the hand picked sub-contractors were very dedicated, professional and friendly. We are very impressed with the overall project and we have found dealing with John a pleasure."
Rin Strybosch, Park Orchards
- John French was very prompt, knowledgeable, reliable and professional with excellent customer service. He met all his commitments and accommodated my changes. His price was reasonable for the size of the job and the sub-contractors were very polite and very hard working and easy to deal with. John kept us informed during the whole process and helped us set clear expectations."
Brad Greenwood, Montmorency
- John French was recommended to us and we found him very professional, friendly and very helpful. His sub-contractors were friendly, very hard working, chaps who would continue to work even when it was raining. John would come out each day and oversee the job and his customer service was excellent. We are very happy with the end result."
Arthur Michie, Donvale
- I have been dealing with John French for 25 years. I tell him what I want and he does it bigger and better. His price is always what he quotes and he is very professional, friendly and courteous with excellent customer service. The sub-contractors that John uses are very hard workers and always very polite."
Lorna Holliday, Rosanna
- John was extremely polite, professional, friendly and courteous. He was very straight down the line, honest and transparent. He managed a project for me, where his drawings were excellent, the price was good and his customer service was excellent. We were more than happy with the end result and would recommend him to anyone wanting landscape design."
Joe Carvana, Taylors Lakes
- We found John French to be attentive, clear, constructive and a good listener. His design met more than our needs as he contributed to and furthered our ideas. His supervision of the project was constant and consistent and his team were punctual, effective and very polite. They also contributed ideas and were flexible with other needs as they arose through the project. John and his team were very professional with excellent customer service and I would recommend him and his team for any landscaping jobs."
Tony Barnes, North Balwyn
- I found John French Landscaping on the internet and after looking at his past accomplishments I hoped he could do the job I wanted. Well he blew me away with what he did it was just how I wanted it to look. John's price was very competitive, the quality of the job was first class, his customer service was excellent and he finished, after putting up with all sorts of weather conditions, well within the time frame. He went above and beyond and we are getting him back soon to do our back yard."
Bruce and Helen Mason, North Balwyn
- Dear John, Thought I would drop you a quick note to let you know how pleased I am with the way the backyard is progressing. Today was a turning point with the poles being put in place. Your drawings are starting to take shape and I find myself looking ever more closely to see if I can anticipate what will appear next. When each new tradesperson enters the yard, you get a sense of their excitement at the project that is unfolding. They are enthusiastic, polite, hard working and no intrusion in our lives (unless you are an unhappy kelpie relegated to managing from behind a locked, glass door). You should be congratulated on the team you have put together. Geoff keeps me constantly updated on the progress, his upcoming commitments and what to expect next. This makes planning and day to day life so much easier to manage. So thank you for creating something so special that we shall enjoy for many years to come."
Ronnie Wood, Templestowe
- Hi John, Thank you for you care and efficiency during our landscaping project. Your use of natives drew us to your service in the first place and we weren't disappointed. You and your team have crafted a relaxing beautiful outdoor living environment for our family, on time and definitely within budget. We really appreciated your ideas, but also your listening to our requirements and being able to work with and extend our needs. Your team was courteous, attentive and very skilled, thanks to them also."
Ruari Orme & Melanie McCann, Balwyn North